Tuesday 1 April 2008




There is a huge European forum - Histoire de Perles, which is multi-lingual and has so much incredible work showcased on it. I was fortunate enough to hear of it through two new beadie friends I have made here in France - Luz Bijoux and Laulo (see links to their Blogs). I can't post pictures to show you samples of their work as obviously I don't own copyright of their images, but if you get chance, go have a look at their Blogs. You should be able to translate the sites from French to English using the Google website translation tool.



Laulo also has work available through a DaWanda shop.... http://en.dawanda.com/user/laulo31700

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very happy to welcome you on Histoire de perles (HDPS).
I have also now, an english spoken blog here : http://www.handsonheaven.com/profile/Laulo
From now on, you will find the same posts as in my frenchy blog but in english !
I wish you a nice sunday.
Kisses from the South

Billie Jean Little said...

Fantastic! Thank you :-D I can keep up to date with the English version until my French is good enough to read on your original site ;-D