Friday 29 February 2008

Release your inner goddess...!

Hmmm.... another Frit Happens bead swap has been organised. This time we are swapping goddesses. Have never made one before, even though I've been itching to give it a go and signing up for the swap is the kick-up the bottom I need. Anyhoooooo... this is my first attempt at a goddess.



and from the side...





and rear...



Not as voluptuous as most so I need to work on getting some "flesh" on her. I also couldn't remember as I was finishing this one off whether they should have heads or not!!! Anyhow, I think we have until the end of March until we are assigned swap partners, so I can get plenty of PPP :-D

I also made this bead while I had the cobalt and turquoise glass to hand....




A pressed lentil, approximately 36mm from hole to hole. I think this may have my friend Georges' name on it :-D

3 comments:

turnedlight said...

Yep, I do like that blue bead, and the goddess is fab!

Billie Jean Little said...

:-D Thank you x

Anonymous said...

What a splendid bead ! this goddess is a dream forme as a beader !!!!!!!